Thursday, May 5, 2011

Something great

I ask myself every night before I fall asleep if I am going in the right direction.

I sit and ponder and I list all of the great things in my life. I have a great wife and we have a wonderful relationship. I don't mind that we don't live in the greatest apartment or that we don't have that much money. What I really care about is my little tortoise Lana and the fact that I wake up every morning.

I have been taking life for granted for a long time and I know that I am young and what not but I have seen  a lot of bad things in my short years and they have shaped me into who I am today. I don't really know where I will be in 5 years or 10 years but I do hope that I am raising a few kids living in a bigger place and working at a job that I don't hate.

That idea of leaving something great behind that my kids can share with their children has been sitting in the forefront of my mind for a long time. I really don't care what it is. Even if its just a great story that doesn't even have to be true. I just want something. Anything. I want to do something great or be something great. I know that this is what all people want but that doesn't make my want of it any less important. I am sure that one day I will know what it is that I get to leave behind but until then I will just have to grind my teeth and grit through it.

8 comments:

  1. YOU are great, so I know that whatever you decide to do, it will be great too. I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I have a great wife and we have a wonderful relationship. I don't mind that we don't live in the greatest apartment or that we don't have that much money. What I really care about is my little tortoise Lana and the fact that I wake up every morning."

    All of that is a legacy, trust.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this article understand the most important thing, the item will give you a keyword rich link a great useful website page: instagram story viewer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cricket betting india offers a one-of-a-kind and constantly updated resource for Indian online betting, including cricket betting tips. We provide you with the most up-to-date updates on cricket betting in India on Cricket betting india.
    https://www.bakespace.com/members/profile/onlinecricket/1013671/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time visiting here. I discovered many interesting topics in this forum. One thing I would like to recommend is that you continue to write such insightful blogs.

    https://www.last.fm/user/include102

    ReplyDelete
  6. Choosing the dreamexch9 is of key significance when it comes to online cricket betting. A large sum of online cricket betting sites exists in India. You should always choose the dreamexch9 for yourself. dreamexch9 provides you with detailed guidelines for doing so.
    http://sonicsquirrel.net/detail/user/Jayabola123/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I discovered a wealth of useful information on your website, particularly this blog page. Among the numerous comments left on your articles. Thank you very much for taking the time to contribute. https://emailmarketingexpert.mypixieset.com/blog/how-to-create-a-corporate-email-finder/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our expert CPA Vancouver examines your balance sheets, payroll systems and other financials thoroughly to an understanding of your current financial situation. With deep insights into your company our financial advisors offer the most beneficial guidance that will aid in the growth of your business.
    https://www.rgptoronto.ca/forums/users/n-s-kehal/

    ReplyDelete