Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Few Days

So life is pretty hard sometimes. I am trying not to show how bad I feel about the situation that is going on with my family and my wife's family. In my head I try and tell myself that if I just wait long enough it will all just magically fix itself and we will all go back to being happy.

The harsh reality is that divorce happens and illness happens. We can defy time. If I could I would be a much happier person. I really don't want my life to spiral out of control because of decisions my mother made while on meth but I don't have a choice in the matter. I hate what drugs do to people and if people try and tell me that pot is harmless I will have to try hard not to punch them in the face. Pot is definitely a gateway drug and it ruins lives just as much as alcohol. I am trying to figure out what is real and what is not. I know that all of it is real but how can anyone possible let their wife leave town knowing that she is going to have an affair with another man and then let her come back home into open arms. I must be crazy.

On the other front in my life I just want to shake people until they understand or until their brains turn to liquid and ooze from their facial orifices. I thought that maybe writing it on here would help me with dealing with it and I guess it does but I also expect that someone will talk to be about it but I feel as if most of my "friends" will just ditch me. I know they don't really mean to be that way but we are a race of people bent on being number one and staying that way. I can't blame human nature but I still want to gain a group of friends that will be here for me when I need them.

I guess that I am just rambling now and crying while typing is no good for anyone so I will have to say good day. I SAID GOOD DAY!

12 comments:

  1. I can feel the intensity of the emotion behind these words...life IS hard. I think we're all trying really hard to keep it together in hopes that things will somehow fix themselves. I guess I can't speak for everyone else, but that's what I'm doing...trying to stay strong even though it would be so much easier to curl up in a ball and let it overwhelm me.

    And I really hope we can find the friends that can stick around...we need it!

    Just remember: we always have each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally commented on this post a few days ago...where did my comment go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to share these details it’s truly nice. We also share this site storiesig about instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've come to the right place if you're looking for the most successful online cricket betting website in India, and you're having trouble deciding which one is the best. We completely understand how difficult it can be to locate the best cricket betting places in India.
    https://ellak.gr/user/cricket/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cricket betting india offers a one-of-a-kind and constantly updated resource for Indian online betting, including cricket betting tips. We provide you with the most up-to-date updates on cricket betting in India on Cricket betting india.
    https://www.bakespace.com/members/profile/onlinecricket/1013671/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time visiting here. I discovered many interesting topics in this forum. One thing I would like to recommend is that you continue to write such insightful blogs.

    https://www.last.fm/user/include102

    ReplyDelete
  7. Choosing the dreamexch9 is of key significance when it comes to online cricket betting. A large sum of online cricket betting sites exists in India. You should always choose the dreamexch9 for yourself. dreamexch9 provides you with detailed guidelines for doing so.
    http://sonicsquirrel.net/detail/user/Jayabola123/

    ReplyDelete
  8. who can win ipl 2020 are becoming the most significant way to practice betting and more people are joining online betting websites daily. These websites suit these online betters as they provide them with the best services.
    http://discuss.spareshub.com/member/moviesblog123/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first visit to this location. In this forum, you discovered many interesting topics. One thing I'd like to suggest is that you keep writing such enlightening writings. https://ancestralelements.com/community/profile/gulahmad/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an excellent article. It was an engrossing read. I had a great time reading such an excellent article. Thank you very much! Keep rocking out. https://data.world/kjtaxconsultants

    ReplyDelete
  11. I discovered a wealth of useful information on your website, particularly this blog page. Among the numerous comments left on your articles. Thank you very much for taking the time to contribute. https://emailmarketingexpert.mypixieset.com/blog/how-to-create-a-corporate-email-finder/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our expert CPA Vancouver examines your balance sheets, payroll systems and other financials thoroughly to an understanding of your current financial situation. With deep insights into your company our financial advisors offer the most beneficial guidance that will aid in the growth of your business.
    https://www.rgptoronto.ca/forums/users/n-s-kehal/

    ReplyDelete