Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Today is Easter and that doesn't really mean a whole lot to me. I made a decision that I wasn't going to call my mother today to see if she had gotten over her craziness towards me but she hasn't. I was not really surprised by this but it still does hurt. I am glad that I got to spend this weekend with my sister in law though. It was nice to see her and spend some time doing what we always do. Spending hours trying to think of something to do but end up not doing anything.

I spent most of today reading on my Nook and I couldn't be happier. I finished Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and it still made me tear up. The emotion at the end of the book is so powerful that I wanted to re read it over and over again. I was watching the movie version at the same time but I feel like that movie makes me more angry than happy. I feel this way about most of the newer Harry Potter films with the exception of Deathly Hollows. Everything after the second movie just went downhill. I hate when book adaptions add things that were not in the book but leave important things out. I am excited to watch the final installment and it is getting closer and closer every day. I have a few months left to read the last three books again and I am sure that I will do that in time.

I really want to dress up and make a big deal out of it but I know that I won't but I guess I will end with saying Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. That is definitely what we do!

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really confused as to how you spent the weekend with your sister in law without me noticing. And then I realized that I AM your sister in law. I enjoyed my weekend of not doing anything with you guys

    ReplyDelete