Friday, April 1, 2011

Explanations.

So it's 2011 and I am finally going to start a blog. I have been wanting to rant about things in my life for a long time in an open forum but I usually just get lost and forget about it or I just give up on it. So if you were wondering about the title of the blog it is just something that has been on my mind as of late. OK, so if you don't know me, I am a huge nerd. I play magic the gathering and I love anime and pokemon. I have been expanding my graphic novel collection steadily thanks to my wife and holidays. So back to the title, well I really love the show Naruto which is all about ninjas and the lives they lead. These ninjas have classes that define their standings within the village in which they live. When you graduate out of Shinobi school you are awarded a headband with your villages insignia on it and the class title of Genin. My email address is geninben@hotmail and people always ask me about it and I smile and just brush it off because it feels to complicated to really explain all the time. So after you become a Genin you train and go on missions and then when the time comes you can take the Chuunin exam and get a chance to advance in the ranks. The main character in the anime never gets the chance to become a Chuunin because of people constantly trying to either kill or capture him. He leaves the village for three years to train with one of the best ninjas ever and when he comes back all of his friends have either become Chuunin or even Jounin which is the next highest class so I guess why I am saying is that I feel like I am struggling to become a Chuunin while everyone around me advances I am staying the same. So that's what my blog will be about me becoming a Chuunin in my own right. I will try and post daily and I know my wife is good at keeping my going.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you think I'm good at keeping you going! I'll try to remind you to post daily.

    I can list so many ways in which you're progressing and advancing. You are just as strong as the characters that have overcome adversity in said show. You have already overcome so much and continue to do so every day!

    Stay strong, deflect the negative, and soak in the positive, and remember: I'm always by your side.

    Now, get bloggin'! And novel writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. And as always thanks my love!

    ReplyDelete