Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Current Novel

So if anyone doesn't know I have been trying to write a novel for a long time. There have been many different subjects that I have tried to dabble in but I always feel like I get bored with it and I just give up. I have always been into fantasy and I have always wanted to write a novel that would last forever and be read by millions. But I think that is every aspiring writers dream so it doesn't set me apart from anyone.

I really like my current novel and I just finished the seventh chapter just before I started writing this. I have cool characters that I love and I have a pretty thought out world that my characters live in. I am excited to show how magic and nature control the world but evil is stronger then we know. You must know pain and sorrow before you can call yourself wise. Wisdom will come to Garrek (my main character) in the hardest ways possible. If anyone wants to catch up on my novel I am will to share it with anyone who will read it. Just remember that it is still in the rough form and I am no where near the editing process. I hope new people will want to read it and tell me what they think.

I will leave it there tonight because I have been writing for over an hour already.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you write more Garrek! It rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garrek is such a great adventure story so far! There are so many characters and intricate dynamics; I love the settings and how everything works together! I can't wait to read more! I wish you could type it as quickly as you think it, because I totally need to know the whole story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need to start sending me your work again.

    ReplyDelete