Sunday, April 24, 2011

nook color

Tonight I bought the Nook Color and I have to say it's freaking amazing! It is everything an E reader should be!

It has a pretty hefty price tag but I have been saving up to buy one so I feel like I am going to be using the heck out of this thing. On the next update of the firmware they are going to add nook apps and enable flash! I will be able to stream my Naruto on it! If that doesn't freaking blow your mind how bout reading comics in full color!! I think I have fallen in love all over again. Don't get me wrong I am a technology junkie but I love it. It is the closest thing to an I pad I will ever get. I don't think I will be dropping 500 bucks on something that isn't a Gaming console or a new computer! I will have more details on the Nook when the update is available and I will be pushing it on everyone I meet who is interested in E readers!

OK so tired and I want to read so goodnight to everyone. If you don't read Will Wheatons blog you should. Here is a link.

http://wilwheaton.typepad.com/wwdnbackup/2011/04/wil-buys-a-new-game-its-super-effective.html

No comments:

Post a Comment